Wednesday, November 30, 2016

11/30

HW due Thursday:

1. Writing For Justice - Final Draft
a. Complete Self-Editing graphic organizer: Self-Editing Graphic Organizer
b. Using the feedback from your classmate and your own feedback, go through and revise and add more to your narrative
c. Print it out or share it with me before 8:45.

After an introduction and brainstorm session, tomorrow we will spend our first full hour working on our How Our Earth Works individual 3D interactive projects. It is ok if you don't know what you are doing yet. Be consider for tomorrow:

What is my question?
How will this question and my answer (which is the entire project!) extend my learning?
How are you going to show your thinking? What will you create for your project? How will it be 3D and interactive????
What materials do I need for research and to make it?
My goal is that you are able to answer all those questions by the end of the day tomorrow after an hour of working in the class

No comments:

Post a Comment