Monday, September 12, 2016

9/12

Michael's Class.... I had a negative review with Mia at the end of the day. It did not sound like as a collective class we were our best selves in art. What did you do well today? Was there anything you did that contributed to that negative review? We need to talk about how we carry ourselves in specials tomorrow. We are better than what I heard.

HW due Tuesday:

1. Just Right Choice Fiction Novel
...Have this novel in class tomorrow morning (if for some reason you have not got your hands on it yet figure out your plan of action and communicate with me about this before 8:40 tomorrow morning).

2. Layers of the Earth Graphic Graphic Organizer
...Using your notes handout, complete at least 1/2 of the graphic organizer (remember, it does not need to be completely filled out). You should not have to spend more than 15-20 minutes on this.

Here is the song we listened to about Layers of the Earth:
Layers of the Earth Rap

Extra Credit:

Can you find another radical/informative video or song about the layers of the earth??? Tell me what you found. Either write it down, share the link with me via email, or help me find it tomorrow before school or at lunch

Note about the Extra Credit: Don't spend more than 15 minutes on this. While fun, I don't want you starting at the computer on youtube all day!!!!

Thursday, Sept 15th:
-Field Study - Zoo Tunnel (Geologic Time)
-Back to School Parent Night 6:00 - 7:30

1 comment:

  1. 10 Things You Never Knew About The Earth
    I found a cool video!!!
    This Jackson Allen!

    ReplyDelete