Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wildlife Tour - Student Comments

I finished reading your Wildlife Tour essential questions. WOW! They were so full of insightful and meaningful comments. I was already extremely impressed by all of you based off what I saw during the Wildlife Tours but your thoughtful answers definitely added to my appreciation for what you accomplished with those 3rd graders from Jason Lee.

Anyways, here are your own thoughts/reflections from your Wildlife Tours Essential Questions....


Student Comments on Wildlife Tours


I think its really cool to be able to go and teach these kids. I like knowing that I helped them learn something new. It was great seeing their faces when they got really interested in something.

It was really cool to see them learn , ask questions, and have fun.

The biggest thing about wildlife tours is we learn more about ourselves

I did many things outside my comfort zone… This was something I did tog et past one of my fears and I took the chance and I really got through that fear!

It makes you realize how hard teaching is, but also how rewarding it can be!

I learned that I can have a lot of fun around little kids!

I realized how much I take this school and how we learn for granted.

Looking at the kids and noticing their glee at touching the real things and seeing their awe and amazement was special.

I really enjoyed the smiles I saw, the questions they asked. They were really into ti and I could really tell that they had never experienced learning like this before and that they enjoyed it

I learned talking in front of kids and being a leader isn’t as scary and as bad as I thought it would be.

If you have a good attitude anything can be fun.

This helped me because it made me step out of my comfort zone and even thought it was war hard I learned that I kind of like teaching the kids

I learned that I can have patience and can go with the flow.

My highlight was seeing all the kids so interested and engaged.

It helped me become more comfortable speaking out and sharing my knowledge



No comments:

Post a Comment